If you are thinking about having an abortion it is important to remember that Abortion is a medical procedure.
- What type will you have?
- What are the risks?
You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion.
- I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant.
We know exactly how you feel and you’re not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal?
- Are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
How far along are you? You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health, and explain your abortion options. Learn more about abortion.
Placing Your Baby For Adoption
Adoption placement is a loving choice. However, it is not a choice you can make lightly.
If you want to learn about the adoption process and the available options, we can help. We can also help you find financial assistance, free counseling, educational grants and other opportunities available for birth mothers.
Based on your needs, we will referrer you to an adoption agency that best meets your needs. We never profit off of your decision and are not motivated to help you choose adoption. We can also help you decide if parenting might be the right choice for you.
Some of the questions we can help you answer are:
- Which is right for me – open or closed adoption?
- Should I go through an agency or find adoptive parents myself?
- How long does the adoption process take?
- How do I talk to my parents, partner, or friends about my decision?
You are in complete control when making an adoption plan. Here are a few of the reasons birth mothers choose to place children for adoption:
- They don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent.
- They want to provide their child with a 2-parent family.
- They want to give their child emotional and financial stability.
In today’s adoptions, you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the security of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose. We can help you understand you options with adoption. Learn more about adoption.
Choosing to Parent
You may have more questions than answers about parenting. Maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do.
- My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do.
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I can’t afford a child.
- I’m too young to be a parent.
We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you. Call for your appointment. We are here to serve you. Learn more about our free parenting resources.